Well, I’ve got a few minutes on my hand, so here are a few impressions from love-it-or-leave-it land:
- People in the Midwest love their SUVs. I didn’t even know huge cars like that existed. And I don’t think it was that extreme eight years ago.
- What’s up with all those ribbons? And how come there are no red ones?
- I should have had a lot more BBQ eight years ago. Now I’ll have to eat BBQ for the rest of the week.
- Somehow I could keep eating day and night. Oh, I am.
- Whz the hell did thez ever swap the ‘y’ and ‘z’ kezs?